Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time for Blood

One  of the many medical requirements is you have to present your blood type. So after getting the following message:
Bonjour,
Afin d’actualiser notre base de données de participants de la 25ème édition du MARATHON DES SABLES merci de nous faire parvenir les informations suivantes :

PRENOM
NOM DE FAMILLE
DATE DE NAISSANCE
GROUPE SANGUIN

Nous te remercions de nous répondre avant le 20 JANVIER 2010.
Bonne préparation pour cette nouvelle édition !!
A très bientôt.

Cordialement,

I translated it to mean we need your first name, last name, date of birth, and blood type. So I did what everyone would do ordered an at home blood test. It just came in the mail with two lances and a some other stuff. I'll let you know how this goes it should be interesting poking myself. Cordialement,

2 comments:

  1. Runner preparing for race of his life, bleeds to death doing blood test for the race. I guess since it is a home blood test surely it must not be to bad. You think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I thought the lance was going to be like a spear. Yeah that would of been funny nothing like saving a little money and doing it at home.

    ReplyDelete