Wednesday, February 3, 2010

55 days to go.

   This morning I took my resting heart rate it was 45 bpm which is great. When I first started getting ready last year to compete in the Marathon des Sables my scales tipped at 204.5lbs. This morning I weighed in at 187.5 lbs down 17lbs with a target weight of around 180lbs so the plan is working. That is 17lbs I do not have to carry over the desert and up some of the tallest dunes in the world. I will not miss those pounds for sure.

    The day I found out that my application had been accepted I did a stress test on the treadmill based solely on  my heart rate upon completing a certain excercise to esthablish a baseline heart rate it was 160bpm. Last week I performed the same test it came in at 123bpm which means my efficency had improved by early 25%. 50 is the new 30 for sure. Get out there!

Cheers
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment