Tuesday, February 9, 2010

50 Days to Go/Marathon this weekend.

Since my last update I have continued to prepare my pack. I got a Lady bug knife which weighs in at .4 of an ounce. My light weight signal mirror came in it weighs .5 of an ounce which is the same weight as my supply of sunblock. My new little Canon camera came in along with a spare battery and a 32 gb chip for it so that should be sufficent to record the event it weighs 6.1 ounces and shots high def. On Sunday I will be hiking the Austin Marathon with two friends Patrick Arrindell and Allen Devino. I will carry a pack and we will see how it goes. The goal is simple for these lads is to finish just under the cut off time and it should be fun. I should put in close to 55 miles this week. Get out there!!

Cheers Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment