Friday, February 12, 2010

Lakeway Eye Center

Lakeway Eye Center's owner Wally El-Hitamy has agreed to provide me some sponsorship on a pair of Wiley X Brick 856 High Velocity Protection Sunglasses Metallic Black Frame and RX-able LA Light Adjusting Grey Lens this are suppose to be bullet proof and fit like googles to keep the sandstorms out. The real cool thing is you can also wear them at night. Can't wait to get them out there in a night time sandstorm in the middle of the Sahara all alone, lost, helpless, crying like a little baby with only these glasses to see me through. Should be fun.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Tim. Look forward to following your trek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim,

    My dad (Roger Henderson) sent me over here to say "Hi". I have to say, I am super impressed and look forward to following your journey.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia and Wally thanks for your support!! Tricia you blog is very cool!!

    ReplyDelete