Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Packing and Tapering Down

With just a couple of days left till we leave my packing has reached a frenzy level. Our house looks like an REI store has exploded inside of it. My training has tapered way down as it is time to rest up for the climb. I am excited about getting going and starting the climb. Margarita our dog knows something is going on. She understands one of her favorite friends Barbara will be staying with her to keep her company. Thanks for supporting the Clean Water for Belize campaign.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda,
    Have a great time in Tanzania...love that country! Your dogs name made me giggle - for a strange reason it reminded me of the belly laughing sessions I had in the desert with Tim. Hope your climb is lots fun!
    cheers
    Kiwi Janet - Tim's 2010 MDS Berber tent next door neighbor

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope to have a lot of fun! We start climbing on Thursday so follow the madness. I am sure Tim will make it fun if he is not to busy helping everyone else.

    ReplyDelete