Saturday, July 3, 2010

More Training

It has been raining non-stop for the last few days here in Texas.  That doesn't stop the training. Have been really hitting the gym and the stairclimber. I use to hate the stairclimber but now it is not so bad. A month ago I did a little stress test on the treadmill. Today I took the stress test again and my heart rate was some 30 beats per minute lower to perform the same task. I am starting to feel stronger and that the summit is actually possible.

It will be great thrill to stand on the summit of Kilimanjaro with my Rotary flag in hand!!  A lot of people have stepped forward with encouragement it is my hope to make them proud.  Rotary does such great things for so many people all over the world.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete