Friday, March 26, 2010

Walk/Run with Tim.



I would like to thank my family, friends and sponsors for all the help you have given me over the last 5 months.  Today the scales showed 179lbs it has been a fun journey from 204.5lbs!  I feel fit and ready to go both physically and more important mentally.

I hope that I do not let my causes down and cross the finish lines with arms held up triumphantly for everyone involved!  My two causes are Rotary International and ShelterBox Usa both are great organizations that do some incredible things on a global level. 


A special thanks to my friend Robert Leonard who will be running this blog while I am out in the Saharan Desert.  He also created a Facebook fun fundraising page called "Walk with Tim" the money raised will go to the Lakeway/Lake Travis Rotary club then on to Shelterbox Usa and the Lakeway/Lake Travis Rotary Foundation. Here is the link again Walk with Tim the goal is to raise at least enough money for one shelterbox.


At a minimum I want you to "get out there".
Get/stay fit you deserve it and your children will be thankful when you live to be old.

Cheers Tim

1 comment:

  1. Lets just say that you won't get lost with those shoes...What a Fashion statement!! Good luck with the event, "you can do it". We will be walking along with you. Cheers. Patrick

    ReplyDelete