Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ESPN Radio 104.9 Sunday Morning


"FIRE IN THE GUT"
Game Face
I will be on 104.9 The Horn ESPN Radio Sunday the 28th from 9am to 10am. Please listen in if you can.
http://www.espnaustin.com/ has a live webcast.

The shirt I am wearing in the photo above is made from a special Bamboo fiber and was provided for my effort along with several other shirts by one of my sponsors"Fire in the Gut" Performance Clothing.
www.fireinthegut.com

A special thanks to those that have told me they have made a donation to Shelterbox Usa through their link. It is easy way to give to folks that are in Haiti, Chile or some other area that has had people dislocated either through a natural or man made disaster.

Cheers Tim

www.shelterboxusa.org

3 comments:

  1. Robyne Fontenot-OwenMarch 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM

    One week to go and it looks like you are almost geared up....sending much luck, strength and peace to you! Will keep tracking you on this amazing journey...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tim

    God Speed from all the "boys" from the old hood on 10th Street in FREEPORT TEXAS!!!

    Theron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Trust me when the darkest moments come I will be thinking of you more than you will be of me. I will than ride comfortably upon the strong shoulders of all my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete