Monday, April 5, 2010

Stage 2 ~ Report from correspondent Tim Osburn

love u melinda, another great day. thanks for the emails the help a bunch fyi email letter count limited, thanks melinda read my sleeve check on everything mentioned, heat was amazing but i am doing great with it hbpm max was 149 on 700 meter climb to day. steve d thanks for the performance coaching tips, fire in the gut shirt rocks, first two checkpoints fantastic then a long black rock flat from 2 to 3 i saw a lot of peoprle suffering but no worries the heat is no problem for me. my training paid off. So many great athletes here it makes ur heart break when someone flares out. dont have glasses on thus the spelling errors. today i walked across the desert with jesus it was nice he lives in florence italy. nearly pulled my flare last night in tent because i was laughing so hard at one of the aussies mick jokes. we all had tears in my eyes. mick pulled out today love to all feeling way to darn good/ i feel the support so much. love to all

2 comments:

  1. Tim,

    We enjoy checking up on your progress. You are doing what many of us could not dare to dream. Good luck on the rest of the race. We think of you daily.


    Roger H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if the other email went through.

    Hi Tim! I hope you are feeling good. I wanted you to know that I thought of you this past weekend when I was climbing around on Hueco Tanks. You inspired me to go higher. I had such a great fun day! Thank you! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete