Monday, April 5, 2010

Message from the Desert

Last night no email as a sand storm was blowin during email hours.


Melinda I love you and the kids. The event started this morning witrh a lot of fan fare and such more details to come. I finsihed todays stage in 5 hours and some 50 minutes with a 27lb pack to start but each day it will get lighter. The country side is beautiful to say the least. The weather was magnificent I do not know how hot but it was hot. This is expected naturally. Everyone in our tent which is number 130 has made it through and amazingly at this time there has been only 3 abandons which is great. I am looking forward to tomorrows stage but will go slower. I can not tell you enough on fabulous this experience is.  With that being said I can tell you I felt the power of the whole group back home and that is a solid fact. Love you and no worries I will most assuredly live Croc score 5. Out of words per email limited and alot of people waiting in line 2 talk to love ones. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment