Friday, April 9, 2010

Last desert message from Tim

Greetings from the desert final camp woke up this morning at 545 the berbers came by with coffee and croissants we then mossied over to start line sang happy birthday and as we departed they blared ac/dc highway to hell.you can watch the finish on webcam tomorrow morning I should finish between 5 to 8am your time.love to melinda I picked up a pretty rock and carried it with me for her that is love.out here you cannot give away gold krugerands if people have to carry.thanks to erich schlegel and theira I looked at my sleeve today and thought how lucky I was.croc score 4.we cannot wait to take on the highest dunes in north Africa tomorrow.it will be a test and we will kill it.feet are ok wrapped and ready to go love to all send emails to regular address now


Love to my queen and kids I think I might have lost some weight on this one and plan on keeping it off.only a half k tomorrow todays marathon I just cruised and ran just a few flats.the long day second half we worked hard through the night we passed a couple of hundred people and no one passed me and magnus.we were on fire through solid 15 to 20 miles of talcum powder non stop dunes it was dune after dune after dune thanks again for the support



Love to all
 
Also note that distances mentioned in previous post are actually km not miles. ~ Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment