Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time to get serious

Ok let's get up to date all the info below was 2 months ago. But I just started this blog My first blog might I add. Now lets get up to speed we are about 80 days out from the race. It is January 09, 2010. Since when I first found out I was able to get in the race I have gone from 204.5lbs to 194lbs with a final goal of 175 to 180. I will not bore you with the vigoursous spartan training schedule of I did this many miles today at this amazing pace or I sacrificed this for that kind of thing. But I will update you on the why and how this event is playing out.  Plus seek advice on strategy and ask continually for your spirtual support. Life is not a dress rehersal but the real thing and that is how this little saga shall play out. I plan on pushing myself to the limit in this event. I wish you could be there holding my hand or whispering praise into my ear but you can't so lets enjoy the ride together through the wonderment of the internet. Every single step across the desert my thoughts will be someone. I am looking for a strong wind under my feet to lift me up and help carry me across the finish line. Share this with a freind for I am taking a big bite of life on this one and will need a little help.  Let me know your thoughts. For the next 3 months this is my mission outside of my freinds and family.


Cheers Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment